Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Worshipful Master Henry J. Becker IV

Congratulations Henry Joseph Becker IV, or should I say Worshipful Master of Uintah Lodge #7! I know it’s been a long road to get here, but you have finally made it. It was additionally special because his Mom and Rick were able to flew out for the occasion. Cheryl got up and shared some kind words with Henry and presented him with his grandfathers masonic ring. Henry presented me with a beautiful bouquet of red roses and I presented him with his engraved gavel. A day to remember for sure!
















Cheryl's Speech
Good evening everyone

I hope I can get thru this without crying But don’t count on it.

No, I’m not going to embarrass you and tell all your Brothers about how you were a mean whittle kid when you were growing up. Lol.

I know that you don’t like to be called worshipful so you would rather they call you Master. Lol

I have waited for the right time to do this

I know you have worked sooo hard for this position and we are extremely proud of you tonight and  so I wanted to give you something extremely special to me from my father that I know he would want you to have. 

Congratulations honey I love you

Cheryl also got us this beautiful poinsettia as a housewarming gift.




No comments:

Post a Comment