Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas 2019

This year I spent hundreds of hours putting together a slideshow of Henry's life. I think it turned out pretty good and he appreciated it. It is an hour and a half, which is long but when you are trying to fit 38 years into one slideshow that is bound to happen.... I got spoiled too this year! Mom and Dad got us a new roaster so that I can make the turkey next year and a food processor and Hen got me some perfume I had been wanting. The day was a great relaxing day that ended up at China Star for dinner... Also this year Hen and I broke down and got an artificial tree, but so far the lack of mess and having it prestrung has been a plus! Also it has a bunch of different light settings, so I can switch to white for me and Hen can switch it to colored lights for him. Marriage is all about compromise :) This Christmas has also been special to put up decorations for the first time since we moved in Christmas week last year. One of my favorite things, is for the first time we have a mantel and a fireplace to hang our stockings from!

Here is the video of how I wrapped the present
Henry Opening Present

Here is the slideshow video-Be aware this thing is 82.50 minutes!
Henry Slideshow
















No comments:

Post a Comment