Friday, December 14, 2007

How we met....


So I know many of you are wondering how we met. As fate would have it, we discovered each other on LDS-Planet, a dating website for LDS singles. It was December 2007 and I was online checking my messages from the site. There is a feature on this website where when you log on it will show random pictures of three selected individuals that are logged on at the same time. Apparently my picture came up when Henry logged in at this same time, 2400 miles away in Avon, CT. At this time Henry sent an e-mail to my profile. He said "I see we live close, we should go out sometime." When I logged on the next time to read my messages I was baffled. What does he mean, we live close, clearly his profile says that he is in Connecticut. So I responded by telling him that we don't live anywhere close to each other, he must be confused. Little did I know that Henry was just trying to get a response from me. He knew we didn't live close. After that we started chatting on msn messenger. One night, he said let me call you. I was pretty reluctant and I definitely had no idea what I was getting myself into when I picked up the phone for the first time with Henry on the other end of the line. It is all history from there. We started talking all the time. Everytime I got off the phone my checks hurt from smiling and laughing. For those of you who know Henry, "you know what I'm talking about"! We knew we had to meet, so in December he flew to Salt Lake for our first official Date.





No comments:

Post a Comment