Friday, June 4, 2021

A Bar of Iron

 I love this! I didn’t get the best grades. I am a terrible test taker. Tried to drop out of high school (my parents wouldn’t let me), but I did end up graduating a semester early (just to get out of there), only got a 21 on my ACT, graduated with like a 3.2 from USU. Based on those stats alone, no one could have guessed my career path, especially me. But here I am, 20 years post high school and 16 years post college with an awesome job, at an even more awesome company. Turns out hard work and on the job experience were my strengths more than regurgitation for exams. So don’t stress if you aren’t a straight A student. You can still go places! The trick is to find what you love and then not be afraid to work hard. It will pay off!

Stepping down from podium... :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment