Sunday, June 20, 2021

Baby Photo and a walk down memory lane

 On a hunt for a baby photo for an upcoming young women's activity and came across some old photos I didn't even realize I had! 

The second photo is from high school when I was a counselor in Special Needs Mutual. Her name was Cheryl and the only way we could communicate was through sign language and the Spirit. I so loved spending time with her! I wonder where she is today. The next photo looks like it was probably taken that same night at the dance with my best friend Willie Cook! We always had so much fun! Can't believe how young we were! 

The last pictures were taken from the volleyball team I was on in 7th grade. I had completely forgotten that I had played volleyball in Texas. I can't believe how long my hair was and look at those bangs! LOL I remember loving that my name was always on the ball! My niece CoCo is going to a volleyball camp this week so I sent these pics to my sister to show her as well.








No comments:

Post a Comment