Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Lucy and the Bench Cushion...

So much for reuse, recycle…🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Oscar: Lucy, I bet you two dog biscuits you can’t find the plain cheeseburger hidden in that cushion.

Lucy: There is not a plain cheeseburger in there.

Oscar: How sure are you? I’ll bet you three dog biscuits there is a plain cheeseburger hidden in that cushion.

Lucy: Challenge accepted!

Oscar: ooh Lucy, you are going to be in so much trouble! So worth it!

Lucy: Jokes on you! Give me my biscuits! 

…Scene…

So basically 1 or 2 or all 3 things will be happening this evening

1-Lucy up all night puking

2- Lucy up all night constipated

3-Middle of the night vet visit 

Anybody want to rescue a Saint??? She may need rescuing soon… In her defense I am just so grateful she did not tear into the new chair cushions or the new swing cushion…

Believe it or not this video was trimmed down from 20 min. And even changed to double speed. No need to watch the whole thing, scrolling to the end gives you the gist… 

I was at work when this happened and Henry Joseph Becker IV was at home clearly “supervising”…. 






No comments:

Post a Comment