Thursday, June 3, 2021

Pack Meeting #1,234

 Pack Meeting #1,234

Oscar: Charlie, if you are not going to get up for this meeting atleast listen and pay attention.

Does anyone have any new items of business? 

Lucy: Um Hello! How can we not discuss this new patio fencing mom and dad put in? How am I supposed to monitor the street for kids, walkers, dogs, and deer?? 

Oscar: Ya tell me about it! And motorcycles!! And skateboards! 

Lucy: And what about these new patio chairs? Those cushions are so thick, I bet they would be a tasty snack! You don’t think they would notice if I just nibbled on a corner do you? 

Charlie: 💤💤💤

Lucy: Oscar, I told you we can’t have these meetings at 4 in the afternoon during Charlie’s nap time....

Oscar: By my calculations bath day will be any day now and mom closed her thumb in the car door taking me out last time, kind of felt bad about that. And the time before that Charlie and I locked ourselves in the puptaxi for a solid 10 minutes... Here’s hoping for a less eventful grooming day, knock on wood.

Lucy: We need to discuss the ac vent situation. I keep waking up in the middle of the night panting because, somebody, cough cough, Charlie, keeps laying over the only vent in the room and bogarting all of the cold air! 

Charlie: 💤💤💤

Lucy: On a side note, wasn’t that crazy when mom tripped over the dog beds the other night and face planted hard? Hilarious! Wish we had that on video! Man is she clumsy! No wonder she drives dad crazy! 

Oscar: LOL. Ya that was funny! 

I think it’s safe to say that the official Templeton (rat) count is down to zero! Thanks to our heroic efforts! 

Charlie: ya and the fact that mom and dad got rid of the bird feeders....

Oscar: Welcome to the conversation Charles! Glad you could join us! 

Charlie: 💤💤💤

Oscar: well that just about wraps up everything I had on the agenda. Meeting adjourned.



No comments:

Post a Comment