Monday, September 13, 2021

Cleaning out my home office

Since we moved in two and a half years ago, I had yet to conquer my office and closet full of things from our past. Most had been packed into the closet in my downstairs office. It took me approx 20 hours to go through and get it from Before to After. So glad to have it over with! It has been in the back of my mind for so long. And with working from home, I couldn't stand it being so unorganized.

Here is the Before



Here is the after


One box I came across of items my mom had saved.

The below was actually my ribbons from completion of Personal Progress when I was a Young Women's leader ten years ago.


Jack's, Marbles, and a kush slingshot from a crazy Thanksgiving at my Aunt Cheri's in Washington many years ago.


Not sure who made the below, maybe my mom would remember.


Awards from Swim Teams, Music-Playing the violin, and Volleyball







So many shells like from the Jersey Shore when I was a kid.


I always loved collecting fans as a kid




Cross stitch projects



Creepiest sock puppets ever... lol


I loved to dress up as a kid and this was one of my favorite Boa's



The one and only time I have ever been to Disneyworld when I was young. I have still to this day never been to Disneyland.


My tap shoes. I loved my tap lessons when we lived in New Jersey. I especially loved when I got high heel tap shoes, I was on cloud nine!


A pillow case from Girls Camp when we lived in Houston



My headgear from when I lived in New Jersey, Mom, why, why, did you keep this? too funny!



DI Bound items if no one wants





No comments:

Post a Comment