Sunday, September 5, 2021

Sabbatical Week #4-SLACKER WEEK

 Sabbatical Week # 4 has flown by so fast. I can't believe there are only two weeks left! It is also amazing how my days become filled even without working. Wish retirement wasn't so far away...

Monday- Can't remember...did work a little bit to catchup on some things and laundry from our trip

Tuesday-Cleaned the pantry (ok this didn't take all day, but wanted to do atleast one thing productive), Babysat Penny in the evening with my mom.

Wednesday- Nail Appt and Young Women's planning activity.

Thursday- Went to the temple with my friend Jan and then lunch with her and Hen at RJ's grill

Friday- Had 4 inches of my hair chopped off. Spent time in the hottub.









Saturday- Went to Nephew Chase's football game at Evergreen Jr High and went to my temple shift at 2pm.

Sunday- Typical Sunday with church and lots of R & R with the pups.

No comments:

Post a Comment