Sunday, September 19, 2021

Wedding Eve Anniversary

On this day thirteen years ago…

Henry and I had just flown to Virginia and Cheryl K Becker had thrown us a fabulous Bachelor/Bachelorette party! It went crazy late and Hen still had to drive me to the hotel where my sister and parents were staying before our wedding the next day. I probably only slept a few hours before I woke up to have my sister do my hair and to get ready to be married in the Washington DC Temple. I’m sure there were butterflies and many thoughts of “ am I doing the right thing, or is this just plain crazy?” But I remember the next day kneeling across from Hen at the alter in the sealing room completely calm and at peace.  At that point I knew everything was going to be okay. I wouldn’t trade Hen for the world, because he has become my world over the last 13 years. Marriage isn’t always easy, but it has been worth it. He is my happily ever after that still makes me laugh daily. So glad you found me Hen! Couldn’t have been easy searching the entire internet for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment